EnergiRike is a non-profit Norwegian organization representing the main actors of the Norwegian energy- and process industry, and the petro-maritime industry in the western parts of Norway.
The EnergiRike members cooperate to create and strengthen a common understanding of the considerable impact use of, and access to, energy has on economic growth, environment, competence, employment, regional development and growth in general. The aim is to increase the public awareness regarding energy as a key factor in promoting economic growth and job creation, and also visualize how it makes a major contribution towards sound industrial terms of reference, infrastructure and capacity.
Our belief is that the key to such an understanding is a targeted, continuous process, where the main goals are to improve the industry’s reputation, framework and predictability.
EnergiRike aims to
- Represent a resource of updated information regarding competence, business development and growth, through the EnergiRike Conference, the EnergiRike Executive Forum, the EnergiRike Student Forum and various EnergiRike Theme assemblies.
- Develop the annual EnergiRike Conference as an important Norwegian conference focusing on energy, development and growth, and consolidate its position as a national and international arena for communication and exchange of meanings and experiences.
- Explain the value chain and place it in a context of social economics and environmental issues.
- Strengthen the reputation of the process industry and the energy sector, and highlight the growth and activity generated in the western region of Norway.
- Visualize the region’s leading environments regarding competence and suppliers.
- Present the western region of Norway as an optimal location for new business.
Statoil Kårstø, Naturkraft, Gassco, Hydro Aluminium Karmøy, Aibel, Statkraft region Vest-Norge, Eramet Norway, Elkem Saudefaldene, Haugaland Kraft, Sunnhordland Kraftlag, Eramet Titanium & Iron, Tyssefaldene Tyssedal, Gasnor, Alcoa Norway, FMC Biopolymer.
NHO Hordaland, NHO Rogaland, LO Hordaland, LO Rogaland, Fagforbundet for Ledelse og Teknikk Rogaland, KS Bedrift, Norsk Industri, Energi Norge, Fagforbundet Industri Energi, NITO, Norsk Vasskraft- og Industristadmuseum, Universitetet i Bergen, Universitetet i Stavanger, Høgskolen Stord/Haugesund, Høgskolen i Bergen